Some friends did this on facebook and I thought it was pretty funny! I asked each of our boys these questions and their responses follow:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
A: Help around the house. I don’t want to be your slave.
E: I love you.
S: I don’t know.
2. What makes mom happy?
A: Playing on her laptop all day.
E: We make you happy.
S: I don’t know.
3. What makes mom sad?
A: She gets sad when she can’t go to yoga.
E: People waking you up when you’re sleeping.
S: I don’t know…
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: You never make me laugh, Mom.
E: You just say “Hi” and then I laugh.
S: she tickles me (finally an answer from Silas)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
A: a girl
E: a wise girl
S: I don’t know
6. How old is your mom?
A: 34 (correct)
E: 65
S: I don’t know
7. How tall is your mom?
A: 7 feet
E: 9 feet
S: 44
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: play on her laptop
E: play with her children
S: I don’t know
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
A: she cleans up a lot of stuff and she gets bored
E: she cleans up messes
S: hang around (an answer again!)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: she’ll be famous after she becomes a cleaning companion and gets lots of money
E: you’ll be rich if you’re famous
S: I don’t know
11. What is your mom really good at?
A: cleaning the house
E: helping her children get ready for school
S: (no answer, mouth full of food)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
A: not cleaning
B: she’s not good at eating pepperoni
C: (mouth still full of food)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
A: go on her laptop (also true)
E: help her children, buy stuff
S: (burp)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A: way too healthy stuff
E: oranges
S: green food
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A: for cleaning up after me (he's laughing hysterically because every answer has to do with cleaning)
E: dancing makes me proud of you
S: (eating cookie)
16. If your mom were a TV character, who would she be?
A: Barnacle Girl
E: Mighty Mom
S: (dancing with cookie)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: We make dinner.
E: We play together.
S: Be the best team!
18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: We have the same hair.
E: We’re both a child of God.
S: We’re in the car. (?)
19. How are you and your mom different?
A: You’re a woman and I’m a boy.
E: You’re big and I’m small.
S: Hmmm?
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A: She’s cleaning up after me.
E: Because she says “I love you.”
S: no response
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
A: Making you more money. (nope)
E: He builds you stuff. (nice, but not my top answer)
S: Says, “woah woah” while dancing. (?)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: Yoga and bookclub.
E: yoga.
S: The Park.
Now go ahead Moms, interview your child and see what they have to say about you!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago


6 comments:
So fun to read! I love E answer to 18-how very sweet! And I guess I need to see your dance moves sometime.
I was surprised while asking these questions that Ephraim gave the sweet answers and Azael just wanted to be funny. I wouldn't say they always divide like that, but they could hear each other answering and it just worked out that way.
That was so hilarious! What great questions to ask your kids. You must be one heck of a cleaner! :)
Thanks for the Monday morning chuckle! Maybe one of these days I can teach you how to eat pepperoni :) And just for the record, you TOTALLY don't look 65-years-old :)
Glad you liked it! We laughed a lot.
What fun.
Excellent idea.
Salias is a star!
-Tony
Post a Comment