Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kids Before School

Here's a photo of Azael (left) and Ephraim (right) walking toward school after I dropped them off at the corner. Notice the cute reverse coloring: blue coat/red backpack and red coat/blue backpack. Not planned, but cute. Also, notice that Ephraim is almost as tall as Azael. This photo doesn't do it justice because Ephraim is bending his head down, but he is probably only 1-2 inches shorter than Azael (and 26 months younger).



And we need to include Silas and Lorelai, so I snapped this photo at home. Silas loves this lion hat, although it's too small for him. Lorelai is really learning the art of the "cheese" for photos, can you tell? Mystery Man taught her that wrinkled nose smile. He thinks girls do that when they flirt, so he figured he would teach her. What a helpful dad! Ha ha! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised at the lack of snow on the ground!!! I like Silas' hat.