Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mystery Man fears Blog Stalkers

Congratulations! You found our new blog. My husband, Mystery Man (aka, H) fears blog stalkers, so we've created this new blog without any references to our last name or Mystery Man's first name. And doesn't Mystery Man sound so exotic and sexy? I think so. I like to call him MM or H. What does H stand for? Most readers will know. Blog stalkers may not know. But you're welcome to peruse our blog and see how much fun we have.

The new title, Friday's Fam, references Friday, a fun fun time of the week, of course. We have a lot of fun every day, but Fridays symbolize relaxation and good times.

Comments welcome. But remember, I am Jen and my husband is Mystery Man. We are Friday's Fam.

Someone should talk to MM about his paranoia...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that this creepy Mystery Man is your husband! I was afraid there was some scary random stranger out there really stalking you guys! I changed your link on my blog to not have your last name in it..fyi. Keep on truckin' with your awesomeness, Jen! You're doing such a great job on the 10 in 6!!!!!

Jen said...

thanks Sarah.

Amber and The Boys said...

Hey-how did you do this? I have been wanting to change ours to a different address and still keep everything else the same-can you tell me how? My dumb address even has our last name in it which I don't like! Help!

Jen said...

Amber- It's Easy Enough:
Frist, create a new blog in your blogger profile. Then, open your old blog along with your new blog and put the windows side by side and just cut and paste your html code for the design, the text, etc (element by element). I believe I had re-add all my friends' blogs one by one, but it wasn't bad. Then, on your old blog in the settings section at the very top by "Blog Tools" you can select "Export Blog" and save it on your desktop. On the new blog go to the same place and click "Import Blog" and choose the blog you just saved. Then you can "publish posts" to the new blog. I went through and actually removed all references to our last name and Mystery Man's name, as well as a couple of grandma references. It took me 2 hours total to do all that. If you don't edit old posts it would be quicker. Good luck. Email with questions.

Loretta Nizetich said...

Hey Friday Mystery Man,
I agree with you about blog stalkers. My wife, however, was not as cooperative and insisted on putting everything on there so that any wierdo could tap in and become an innaugurated housemate! All are welcome in the Nizetich home!
Take care dude,
Tony