Working on the math module. It is crazy hair day. Ephraim is in the red shirt with blue hair.

Ephraim designing his robot. He used styrofoam and golf tees for the legs. He connected a toothpick to the engine, so basically his "animal" went around in circles. But he was happy with it. The counselors let the kids design things all by themselves.
Azael wore three hats!
Azael is taking apart his "take apart item." He decided to turn it into a Homework Machine. It was great to hear him talk about it. He got in the van on Tuesday and said, "Mom, I am making a Homework Machine. And it REALLY works! It will spit out all the homework using this little scanner and the homework will all be done!" I was happy to see he still uses his imagination, even though he's getting older.
Azael and some teammates discussing their plan (problem solving and teammwork was a huge part of the week)
Azael is taking apart his "take apart item." He decided to turn it into a Homework Machine. It was great to hear him talk about it. He got in the van on Tuesday and said, "Mom, I am making a Homework Machine. And it REALLY works! It will spit out all the homework using this little scanner and the homework will all be done!" I was happy to see he still uses his imagination, even though he's getting older.
Azael and some teammates discussing their plan (problem solving and teammwork was a huge part of the week) 







2 comments:
What a really great camp - especially for boys who like nothing more than taking electronics apart and making things. Sounds like you'll be putting this camp on the list every summer!
So fun to see what your family is up to this summer also. What a cool camp! Sometimes I forget there is more to do than just sports! ;)
Anne
Post a Comment