Your sitemeter is going to tell you that I've been on your blog for about an hour, but I've spent half the time mopping up orange juice off the floor!!! (always the way, just as you sit down for a moment a disaster happens!!)That video was so cute. He deserves a ten out of ten for that effort as he was trying so hard. Love the little arm swinging in the middle and the tummy showing towards the end!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!! It is amazing to me at such a young age they can learn such a long song, and have the rhythm and such down. Absolutely adorable!!
Your sitemeter is going to tell you that I've been on your blog for about an hour, but I've spent half the time mopping up orange juice off the floor!!! (always the way, just as you sit down for a moment a disaster happens!!)That video was so cute. He deserves a ten out of ten for that effort as he was trying so hard. Love the little arm swinging in the middle and the tummy showing towards the end!
Post a Comment