Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blog-a-Thon Day 5: Splash Park & Indecent Exposure

We went to the splash park in Middleton, WI yesterday. This is a concrete area with tons of fountains and sprayers for kids to run around in. Lorelai was very hesitant and refused to go in the water.

But Ephraim had a blast!


And so did Silas!


On the way home, Ephraim begain screaming he had to pee so bad, and it was obvious it was seconds away. I couldn't find a gas station, so I pulled onto a side street so he could run INTO this tree and pee. He didn't listen; instead, facing his backside TO the traffic (a 4-lane road, mind you) he relieved himself. I was mortified! And I also laughed (in an embarassed, hurry-up-and-get-back-in-the-van kind of way). Enjoy these photos, or be mortified with me. And notice the car driving by... I'm curious, when do boys learn they can pee without pulling their pants all the way down?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how funny... Jeff and your dad still do this and they are how old!
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have read the whole thing... Jeff doesn't pull his pants down and I am not for sure about your dad but the both pee in public!!
Tiffany

Loretta Nizetich said...

What a laugh! Right infront of the tree too (instead of behind it). Maybe MM needs to give a few lessons & show them how it's done without the pants round the ankles- ha ha! Hayden is 7, Ashton is 4 & I've never seen them drop em before! Don't you love boys...when nature calls, it calls immediately and WHO CARES WHO'S LOOKN!

Kim Brewer said...

Wow, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! I remember his mom doing some crazy things at times!!!! LOL :)