Azael and Mrs. McGrath, his morning teacher. He looks thrilled to be taking this photo.
Azael and his friend Cole.
Azael, some friends, and his afternoon teacher, Mrs. Murphy.
Ephraim's final kindergarten program. He's ducking down in the back. Feeling shy?
Ephraim receives his kindergarten diploma from his teacher, Mrs. Nelson, and the student teacher, Mrs. Gulden. He loved them both so much! They are fantastic!
Mrs. Nelson, Mrs. Gulden, & Ephraim.
So school is out now. I enjoy not having to rush them to school each morning. I learned two important lessons the first week without school:
1. Do less than I planned.
2. Never take all 4 shopping. Never. Never. Never.
Anyone want to volunteer to take a child or two once in a while so I can buy food? I'll pick up your groceries, too...


4 comments:
I was teary-eyed at Hanaiah's Kindergarten awards ceremony too. I'm glad that I'm not the only one.:-)
You can bring them by any time!
adorable pictures!
hormones? as in pregnancy hormones?
Yes, 20 weeks now. I find myself with some reassuring lyrics constantly running through my head: "I will survive, I will survive..."
Post a Comment