Thursday, April 16, 2009

Playgroup Friends

Every Wednesday we have the option of going to Playgroup. Now that it's getting warmer out, we're having playgroup at parks. In case you're tired of only seeing photos of our kids, I added several photos of my playgroup mom friends (after the kids). Amber P, don't be too sad you had to move away, my friend! I LOVE my friends... I am so lucky to know all these wonderful moms!!
Lorelai prepared to go down the slide.

Lorelai really LOVES the swing!

Nicole

Shannon (and baby Liam-her daughter Whitney's pigtale is visible, too)

Yes, I was there.

Lorelai stays warm

Silas tries to master the digger




Jen

Erika

Baby Ellie... you've seen this cutie before

Valerie (expecting her 4th in May)

Abrey

Heidi (moving to Jersey for the summer, but luckily back in August)
Ann (she brings her granddaughter to playgroup)
Marianne, Ellie's Mom

Yes, I have the BEST friends in the world. Sometime I'll post the fun we have at bookclub.
And to all my friends who didn't make it to this playgroup, watch out, my camera will be ready!


10 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Ha ha! When I saw the playgroup topic I thought "Agh! Is she trying to kill me?" And then you said not to be too sad! Funny. Why is Erika called Boobie. And I might die if you post pics of bookclub!

Jen said...

I took off the Boobie part. I figure it's pretty risque. Watch for an email about it. :)

stacy said...

Did I miss bookclub this month? Can you call and remind me and pick me up next month?

Jen said...

I missed bookclub, too. It was tonight. I will take you next month. Sorry you'll miss it Amber... ;)

Heidi said...

Hmm I was not prepared for the extreme close up. I think my lips are blue since I was ill prepared for the frigid temperatures!

Be prepared Jen, next playgroup you are going to be the photo victim on MY blog!

Jen said...

I thought your photo was great! I had visions of everyone asking me for copies... :)

Valerie said...

Good pictures! And a cute little blog in general.

Martine said...

Thanks for the new blog address. This play group looks like so much fun. I wish I lived near you. I guess I should start one here in our little town. Glad to hear you're all well.

Sarah said...

So fun....and a little jealous :)

Unknown said...

Missed you at book club!!