Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Man in Black

Ephraim will be the ring bearer in Jeff (my brother) and Tiffany's wedding in May. I ordered him a suit on Ebay and it is actually quite cute... super easy shopping! Here is our little Man in Black:


Now I just need to get him some shoes. And a haircut. One thing is certain, having 4 kids has really taught me how to do things quickly. I never dreamed I would shop for a suit on Ebay!!! (It took 25 minutes to get Ephraim's measurements and decide which suit to buy, another 12 minutes to wait for my auction to end... Now I just hope the suit doesn't fall apart in the middle of the wedding! LOL!)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Isn't online shopping the best! I love being able to look at hundreds of things at several different places, in a matter of minutes! Ephraim looks very handsome in his suit. Yippee for great buys!!

Amber and The Boys said...

That is so handsome!

Marianne said...

Handsome indeed! Are you getting your wedding clothes online?

Ann Cue said...

Wow! Does he look good.

Jen said...

My dress was selected by the bride. It's fancy - from a bridal shop. :) No Ebay for me.