Lorelai is amazed by some of the lego creations.
Ephraim by the Tiger in the Jungle Room.
Silas stuck his hand in the crocodile's mouth...
...then pulled his arm back like he had been bitten. Joker!
Mystery Man and the kids in line for the Dragon Ride.
Azael building a lego car and then rolling it down the ramp.
Ephraim built with these spongy legos for over an hour!
Silas took a turn racing his car with the big boys.
I liked this photo of Silas holding his car... is he praying for a win? :)
Azael poses by Spongebob in the Lego store.
After the Discovery Center we visited the Rainforest Cafe at the mall. They all LOVED the electronic crocodile at the entry... it had steam and would rise up and open its mouth... Silas screamed because he was sure it was real!
3 boys eating.
At one point during our meal the thunder and lightning went off throughout the restaurant and Silas went absolutely crazy with fear. He screamed bloody murder, hid under the table, and the waiter came over immediately to see if we were all OK!!!


4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. You are so good to get out with your family. Maybe I'll have you plan a trip for my family.
This looks like a ton of fun! We'll have to make a trip there!
Yes, it's worth a trip. ;)
What a cool mom!!!!!!! So fun! I haven't even been to Rainforest Cafe or LegoLand. And I LOVE the picture of Lorelai "amazed." :)
Post a Comment