Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Music Recital and My Hysterics

Lorelai and Silas just had their Let's Play Music recital last night. Silas just finished his 3rd year and composed his own song, complete with lyrics. It goes like this:

Born in 1942
got my head stuck in a shoe.
My friends all laughed, what could I do?
I learned to live with my head in a shoe.

Aliens came flying by,
landed near my apple pie.
One saw me with a shoe on my head.
He took it off and now we're friends.

The next day he wasn't my friend.
He had met some other people.
I was angry so I said:
GO BACK HOME TO YOUR PLANET! YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND!

So the Alien went home.
I was very happy.
I never saw that guy again.
I went inside to eat apple pie.

You can watch the video here (Silas' music teacher, Ms. Gina, is singing along with him. Also, you'll see Lorelai made a little sign to hold up that says "GO SILAS!"):







1 comment:

Shannon said...

Very creative! He's really good!