Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What we do for fun: RAP

This week for childcare we're talking about music. One of our books happened to included a CD with a rap song, but without the rap lyrics. It suggested you could turn anything into a rap song. So we tried it (pictured are Liam, Claire, Lorelai, and Jane):


Yes, I may spend my day with 2-year-olds, but we STILL know how to have a GOOD TIME! ;)



6 comments:

ACReviews said...

Jen, you are so awesome!! I love Loralai and Jane's subtle head bobs to 'Twinkle Little Star'.

Meghann said...

I love it! Looks like Loralai has a future in rap.

Marianne said...

I love when Jane comes in near the end. I wish I could send my kids to you for childcare!

Mrs. Vanna Z said...

OH my gosh, that last bit is hilarious! I love how Jane automatically starts doing the signs for wheels on the bus! HA! So classic!!!

Amber and The Boys said...

That's pretty awesome! Is that a Soelberg sitting next to her?

Jen said...

That is not a Soelberg. But I'm sure they'd be equally cute! :)