After school, I was chatting with Ephraim, and I thought he looked like a true Wisconsinite. He has hat hair (very common in climates like ours, where you must wear stocking hats outside). He also has a Bucky Badger tattoo on his cheek. Add the blonde hair, and Ephraim could be named Jens or Hans. (we actually considered those names....)
Ephraim: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Hey little ladies. Wanna come see me?"

"Yo, I'm a rock star! I have a guitar. I have drums. And I have a microphone. And a raincoat."

Ephraim CREATED a MONK-E-MAIL for you. You can click here to view it. It's funny. For us at least!
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=34922254.3
PostEdit: Silas made a Monk-E-Mail for you too:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=34922631.3
And Azael's:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=34922762.3
"Hey little ladies. Wanna come see me?"
"Yo, I'm a rock star! I have a guitar. I have drums. And I have a microphone. And a raincoat."

Captions by Ephraim.
Ephraim CREATED a MONK-E-MAIL for you. You can click here to view it. It's funny. For us at least!
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=34922254.3
PostEdit: Silas made a Monk-E-Mail for you too:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=34922631.3
And Azael's:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mId=34922762.3



3 comments:
Those are tooooo funny. I laughed really hard. I always knew you were a bunch of monkeys!
Aunt Hello Joni
Wow...I really think Ephraim looks like a Jens or a Hans! If you have another baby, and it's a boy, name him one of those names!
So fun to see photos of your family. We were just watching an old home video when we were babysitting Azael. Your boys have so much personality, so smart! Just like you and Heathcliff. YOu had a new little girl since I last knew. How old is she? And you went through the moving process and all with a little baby!? Your family is just beautiful and you are inspiring.
Anne
Post a Comment