Monday, February 8, 2010

Skiing

Mystery Man took Azael & Ephraim skiing Saturday.

They had a great time! Next year Silas gets to go, too.
Ephraim was happy to report, "I am the best skiier of our family."

MM reported later (privately), "The ski instructor said Ephraim needs to learn how to stop. He was a bit out of control. I saw him ski into a hole at one point and the ski lift operator had to come out and remind him to stay on the groomed path..." At least he's confident. :)

Azael graduated to the bigger hill. He even rode the "scary" ski lift and had a mild panic attack the first time. But by the 3rd ride, it was old hat. Now he wants an annual pass...

Next year: the Double Dimond.













2 comments:

Martine said...

Wow! Did they go night skiing? How fun. I grew up skiing and live in Utah but haven't been for at least 10 years. I guess that would be a good activity with the kids. Glad they had fun.

Jen said...

They went from 4-9p.m. so half was night skiing. YEs, a good activity. And they got a good deal because it was a charity benefit that day... :)

I think for Christmas next year we're going to ask for skis and ski passes from extended family. We don't need any more toys!