Friday, September 11, 2009

Curb Appeal?

We bought our home in 2004 and plan to move in 2010 to something a bit bigger. This summer we changed the trim paint. We also changed the landscaping a bit, but the photo doesn't show much of that. Here are before & after photos. To be honest, I'm not sure how much the changes will help with our home sale next year, but I decided it looks cleaner at least. And I apologize the photos aren't in the same location or season. Use your imagination. :)
Before:

After:

3 comments:

Nicki said...

You guys have done an AMAZING job! The inside is fabulous too. I love your bathroom you did.......

Amber and The Boys said...

I think it looks really nice. I can't believe you are going to sell it after all the work you have put into it!

~Tabitha said...

you should pull that middle tree. The other trees around the property would make such a nice frame. Love the white trim!