Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mama's Takin' Us to the Zoo!

I love the Raffi song, "Mama's taking us to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow. Mam's taking us to the zoo tomorrow and we can stay all day. We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you? You can come too, too, too! We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo!" So here we are, along with our friends, the Lees and the Batemans. It was GREAT! (Oh, and Azael chose to stay home with Daddy, who wanted to mow the lawn). Our zoo is free, incidentally. Yay! A nice bonus for the humans. And, according to Tabitha, a big problem for the animals. I'm just happy I'm a human, I guess. And not living in the zoo. :)

Lorelai in the archaeology play area (by the tree play structure).


Silas proudly conquered the climbing rock!
Ephraim & Silas, 2 of my favorite monkeys.
Lorelai enjoys the carousel. Or, actually, she's nervous.
Stacy, Tabi, and the kids (minus Lorelai)

No comments: