We wanted to make a video for Azael for his 12th birthday but couldn't decide on the music.
Which version do you like:
Version A?
Or Version B?
Leave your comments below. Thanks!
3 comments:
Myra
said...
It is a tough decision because I like the music in both of them but I'm sure for a 12th birthday that when Azael looks back on this he would prefer Video B. The words are really neat! Jennifer --you and "Mystery Man" sure seem to be awesome parents!
So much fun to see these! I can't believe he's 12 already! Let's see, the song in B is one of my favs, but I like the first one best. Both are great:) All the best! -Shelly
3 comments:
It is a tough decision because I like the music in both of them but I'm sure for a 12th birthday that when Azael looks back on this he would prefer Video B. The words are really neat!
Jennifer --you and "Mystery Man" sure seem to be awesome parents!
On my computer both video links show up fine... ;-D O vote for video B. too cute!!
Cheryl
So much fun to see these! I can't believe he's 12 already! Let's see, the song in B is one of my favs, but I like the first one best. Both are great:) All the best! -Shelly
Post a Comment