On Memorial Day Weekend our family went to the Wisconsin Dells. Jane took it slow and refused to go on any rides or in any water for the entire morning. Here she is, leary of the swing ride (behind her).
Lorelai had a great time riding everything from this train to roller coasters.
At one point we saw a woman receiving CPR after apparently drowning. The whole thing shook me up a bit, so I did something stupid and drove our stroller through a bit of water, getting the camera wet. It fogged up the lens. I took this picture to test it out... my facial expression shows exactly how I was feeling. Boo! But I had to include this to prove I was there (since I'm NEVER in photos).
We took a family photo while the lens was foggy, as well. Nice. :)
Later in the day (prior to the hail storm) Jane did enter the water and had fun on a little slide.
Good job Jane! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment