Just wanted to share some random photos...
Yesterday Silas was at a playdate with his friend Aidan and they were chasing each other around the house. It ended badly when Silas collided with a corner doorway and I had to pick him up to go get 4 stitches. The overzealous nurse decided to wrap a gauze bandage around his head several times, so he looked like this:
I'm proud to report he's doing fine. :)
Jane has been wearing 2 pairs of Easter Bunny ears around the house.
Here she is, eating breakfast with them. I think it's cute.
Ephraim had a spring concert at school.
He is in the blue shirt playing a xylophone here.
And singing (blue shirt)
Lorelai is obsessed with Kirby (from a Wii video game).
One day she made herself a Kirby crown.
Never a dull moment... :)


1 comment:
That is just the cutest Easter Bunny outfit - Jane looks adorable in it!
Post a Comment