Happy Birthday, Toddler Jane! Yep, I can no longer call her Baby Jane. But I still do sometimes.
A last-minute cake I was able to rig up with - you guessed it - Halloween candy collected the week before! :)
She was so very excited. :)
Sampling the M&Ms...
Ripping open a present with help from her big brothers. A Little Tikes shopping cart. What a hit! Jane has pushed that cart all over the house. She also got a little doll stroller, which is an even bigger hit than the shopping cart, if that's possible.
Jane is super fun... and super funny! A year ago I think I wrote something about Jane being a bit grumpy, but we feel she is outgrowing that and becoming more social. Jane just began attending nursery at church (on her own! 6 months after her first opportunity). She has several friends she loves to play with.
Here is a photo with her best buddy, Claire.
Jane can say a ton of words now. She likes to chase Lorelai around the house, making Lorelai scream, "MOM! Help! Jane is going to get me! Help!" All her brothers love to hang out with her. Just last night our whole family sang "Wheels on the Bus," trying to get Jane to join in. She did all the actions and clearly loved all the attention. From a mother's standpoint, I truly love Jane. She is so cuddly. Jane loves to give frequent hugs to mommy & daddy. We love it. I think she will grow up to be a responsible, slightly serious, slightly sensitive, but also silly and loving little girl. Happy Birthday Jane!!!! :)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your baby girl. I'm impressed you found a moment to bake a cake! It was Ashton's b-day yesterday. He didn't get a cake, he got strawberries instead! And on Saturday when it's his party I'm buying a cake from the bakery :)
That's very cute she's so in love with her shopping cart and doll stroller!!!
Post a Comment