Since moving in, we had a big empty wall right inside the door. It was a tricky space to decorate, given the crazy slant, but I recently decorated it by taking a box of old picture frames, painting them with flat black spray paint, then filling with photos. What do you think?

By the way: the series of 5 pictures above "Family" spells Riday using architectural elements from buildings.
6 comments:
I love it. You did a great job!!!
Thanks Mrs Vanna. :)
Wow...it turned out great! Way to be thrifty with mismatched frames. Now they look like they belong together!
I think it looks VERY cool and creative. You've really made that wall an attractive little corner of your home (including that neat little seat under the pictures). You've got me thinking now, how I could do something creative like that with the wall going up our stairs!
Love it!
I love it!! You are creative!
Post a Comment