Jane's birth, coupled with last year's move, forced me to retreat to "basic parenting/just-keep-kids-alive" mode in order to hang on to my last shred of sanity.
After watching the video, I decided it's time to start being a better mom again, giving my children more social opportunities. And I found I actually get more done when friends come (why did I forget that!?) We had an entire family of kids come and play at 8 a.m. one Saturday. Several of our kids have had individual playdates. It's been fun. And, of course, the kids are adorable together. Here are some cute photos from recent playdates.







6 comments:
Okay I'll be there tomorrow!
Just fly him back to good 'ol WI for the week. We'll keep him for ya! Just send some chocolate for me and we'll call it even. :)
Love it!!!
Jen,
You are such an awesome Mom! I only wish more parents were like you! I also wish we lived closer and I would take you up on the play date opportunity!!! I am not sure how far away you are from my sister that lives in Wisconsin but if we ever get up there to visit her, we may stop by and see you also!
Do come visit Andrea. Sounds fun! :)
I think I only know one family that would be crazy enough to send over all the kids at 8 AM! Love ya!
Post a Comment