Saturday, August 14, 2010

Swimming and the Illegal Car Ride

More documentation of the fleeting moments of summer. We have been swimming many times this year. We love the mosquito-free, cool, sunny outdoor experience. So we repeat often.

Azael
Silas

Silas interacting with friends during his lesson
Lorelai relaxes poolside. She had a fever that day. And a big bandaid on her nose to shield her from scratching another mosquito bite.
Azael and Ephraim have fun
Ephraim

I was there. Poolside with Lorelai. At least I got some great photos.Ironically, while we enjoyed the pool, MM was buying a snow blower. We swapped cars at the pool so he could load the sb in the van. I forgot to swap carseats, however. Here's evidence of our illegal 2.5 mile ride back home. Yes, that's a 9-month-old in a (overly loose) lap belt. Luckily Azael and Ephraim got a ride home with friends.
Yes, I feel shame. I won't do it again.

No comments: