Sunday, January 31, 2010

Silas Turns 5!

Silas recently turned 5 and we celebrated his birthday at the BOWLING ALLEY! Our family, along with Silas' friends Simon, Jonah, & Ethan, had a great time bowling, eating pizza & cake, and opening gifts.
Chowin' down... Silas is at the back table with his friends.
Silas & friends...


Azael bowls...


Cutting the cake... Silas chose to have a Club Penguin Puffle Cake.

The Birthday Boy holding a gift.
Happy 5th Birthday, Silas!!! We love you!


3 comments:

Martine said...

You're such a good mom to have a birthday party for Silas...and at a bowling alley! How fun. Happy Birthday Silas!

Loretta Nizetich said...

Happy 5th Birthday Silas. I must show Hayden the puffle cake as he absolutely loves playing Club Penguin. Do you have a 'close-up' photo of it and did you make it Jen?

Jen said...

Loretta,
Unfortunately no picture of the cake. I just made a 2-layer round with chocolate frosting, white eyes, and black outlining the eyes, for the smile, and for the hair. Ephraim wants a red puffle cake for his birthday in June. I just copied an image of a puffle I found online doing a Google image search. Hayden & Azael should go to the same Club Penguin world some time... that would be so tekkie. :)