Friday, October 9, 2009

Visit to Oprah Show

I had the good fortune to go with 3 friends to the Oprah Show in Chicago yesterday. Here we are:


Due to my "condition" (pregnancy), I was treated like an absolute queen. They took me to the front of all lines, gave me a chair and bottle of water, led me to the front of all bathroom lines, insisted on holding my hand up any stairways, etc. ... it was amazing! I guess Oprah has trained her employees to take care of the weak and feeble. LOL!
The show topic was incest, unfortunately, so it wasn't the most uplifting or happy of experiences. But it was interesting to see how everything runs there. Our show will air on October 15th if you'd like to watch.

1 comment:

Loretta Nizetich said...

Lucky thing getting the opportunity to see Oprah! Never mind about the 'not so good' topic - that is so awesome the way you were treated and taken care of!